November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks







Here I am at my parents house enjoying the cold weather (unlike in Houston) snuggling with a blanket on the porch and all of a sudden, there is a donkey right next to me. It freaked me out!!! I guess they forgot to mention they got donkeys while I was gone. On the flip side, I told myself that I would absolutely not have a post about what I am thankful for but I just can't help it! I love my family of course. They are always there for me whenever I need them. I am also thankful for my best friend Stephanie. Thanks girl for keeping me accountable in everything I do! Also my life. I am so grateful to God for giving me the best life imaginable. I am thankful for God's grace for saving me from my sins so that I may go to heaven whenever I die. My community is a HUGE thing I am grateful for. Everyone is so supportive of the big decisions I am taking in my life and giving me loads of confidence when I need it. I am also thankful for nature and what God created. Here are some pictures I thought you would enjoy!
Happy Turkey Day!
emily kate(:

No comments:

Post a Comment