November 7, 2010

30 for 30





Kendi from Kendi Everyday has started this amazing new challenge called 30 for 30 remix and it starts today! 30 for 30 is where you choose 30 clothes in your closet and remix them for 30 days. I wanted to do this because I am getting bored of my clothes and this will hopefully spark new creativity without burning a hole in my pocket. So here is what you do: choose 30 pieces of clothing from your closet (shoes are included, accessories are not), remix the clothes into 30 outfits for each day, and then do NOT shop for 30 days! This way you can shop in YOUR closet and you will fall in love with your clothes again. I always buy a new dress for upcoming events but I end up wearing it once. I have become more aware of the things in my closet by doing this. This way at the end of the remix challenge I will be ready to shop; but I will know what I am missing from my closet. I came up with 2 Skirts, 3 Dresses, 3 Coats, 5 Pants/ Jeans, 4 Tops, 6 Shoes, 7 Sweaters which adds up to 30! I will be starting this tomorrow so be looking for the blogs I put up.
Always Mix It Up!
emily kate(:

No comments:

Post a Comment