July 27, 2010

Hey Cupcake!



Driving on my way to an amazing weekend getaway at a friends house on Lake Travis, I spotted this shiny trailer that had "hey cupcake!" written on it. I consulted about my stomach and decided to stop by. Little did I know that I was about to experience the most delicious cupcake my mouth has ever tasted. They have flavors such as Vanilla Dream, Red Velvet (my favorite), Double Dose, Snowcap, The Standard, Michael Jackson (another favorite), 24 Carrot, and Sweetberry. All of these mouth-watering cupcakes have either buttercream icing or cream cheese icing and which ever one you choose you are sure to die and go to heaven! Since I was going to a girls weekend getaway, I thought it would be great to buy 11 and get one free using their special offer right now! They are only $2.75 and worth every penny! Check out their website at www.heycupcake.com to find locations and read how he started hey cupcake!
You only live once, Go for it!
emily kate(:

No comments:

Post a Comment