July 7, 2010

Cold, Cutouts, and Colorado




My parents are big on surprise family trips for "bonding time". So this next week I will be in Colorado at a ranch riding horses, mountain climbing, and hiking. I am normally not an outdoors kind of girl but since my new year's resolution was to try new things, I think I will enjoy it. As always, I will be flying over there so I chose to wear this cutout cardigan since you never know if you are going to be hot or cold on the airplane. Cutouts are starting to rise up in the fashion world. Whether they are on cardigans or shoes watch out for this trend alert. I also had to pull out my riding boots for this occasion. I have not been riding in three years so this should be interesting. I am super excited to be away from all the Houston rainstorms.
Colorado or Bust!
emily kate(:

No comments:

Post a Comment