May 25, 2010

Summer Travels



Traveling this summer? Well you do not have to be a model to look cute on the runway! Everyone wants to be comfortable when traveling but you don't have to sacrifice great style. Here are some tips for dressing when you travel.
1.) Layers~ I cannot stress how important layering is on airplanes. You never know if the plane is going to be hot or cold. So in the above picture I am wearing a Levi's jean jacket with a scarf just in case I get chilly.
2.) Comfy Shoes~ Whenever you are going through security I am almost positive that you do not want to be undoing the straps of your heels while getting checked. I chose to wear comfortable Toms.
3.) Hair~ Personally I like to have my hair up when I travel. I would hate to have it in my way when getting my bags and such. So here I have my hair in a cute bun with my bangs pulled back.
Safe Travels!
emily kate(:

No comments:

Post a Comment