March 30, 2010

Our Essentials List





Every season we make an"essentials list" which includes our favorites from this upcoming month's fashions. The first picture is a simple striped tee from St. James. This is from the men's section and normally I never would have bought it, but I did and I love the way it looks with a navy pencil skirt, bright red belt, and nude heels. The second picture is of Dolce and Gabbana' s Light Blue fragrance. I wear it almost everyday because it has such a light feel to it and I always get compliments when wearing it. Diamond studs are the third pick. They complete an outfit and go with everything; even if you are working out! So they are perfect for on-the-go outfits. Next is Louis Vuittons' Speedy; I carry this bag (almost) everyday! It is just the right size so it fits everything but it is not a pain when carrying it around town. A great gift for your next birthday! (wink-wink) The last picture is from kieljamespatrick.com. The rope detailing is so cute and I love the mixed in colorful threads in between. This bracelet if great for layering if you have several other bracelets for it to go with.
Peace, Love, Fashion,
emily kate(:

No comments:

Post a Comment